TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance test. The JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE conducts this exam every year. Candidates are offered admission in various undergraduate courses through this exam. Admissions are offered in the field of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture. Here are details about TS EAMCET application form 2022 including details of the application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
Application Form for TS EAMCET 2022
Here are details about TS EAMCET 2022 application form:
• The application form for TS EAMCET 2022 will be released online.
• The application form is not accepted offline in any way.
• The application form can be filled by candidates from the fourth week of February 2022.
• Application process includes various steps such as registration, filling of the application form, document uploading and fee payment.
• Students are required to fill details such as personal, academic, communication, etc. correctly in the form.
• Passport size photograph and signature in the specific size will be required to be uploaded.
• The application form can be submitted by candidates without a late fee till the first week of April 2022.
• The application correction process will be available from the first week of April 2022.
• The application form will not be required to be sent by post or in any form of hard copy.
• Candidates are advised to print the application form out and save it for further use.
• The application fee for TS EAMCET can be paid online.
•Credit card/ debit card or net banking can be used to make an online payment by candidates.
•Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here is the fee structure for all streams:
Stream Category Application Fee
For Agriculture SC/ ST & PH Rs. 400
Others Rs. 800
For engineering SC/ ST & PH Rs. 400
Others Rs. 800
For both engineering (E) and agriculture & medical (E & AM) SC/ ST & PH Rs. 800
Others Rs. 1600
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET 2022
Here candidates can check the eligibility criteria for TS EAMCET before applying for the exam-
• Nationality: Indian/ OCI/ PIO candidates are eligible to apply.
• Domicile: Candidates must belong to the state of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
• Age Limit: Candidates must be of 17 Years of age as on 31st December 2022.
Course Wise Eligibility:
For B. Tech:
• Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th or have a diploma in engineering from a recognized board.
• Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their qualifying exam.
• Subjects: Candidates must pass their qualifying exam with Physics/ chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
For B. Pharma:
• Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 level or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
• Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying exam.
• Subjects: Candidates must have physics/ chemistry and biology subjects in their qualifying exam.
Application Dates for TS EAMCET 2022
Here are tentative application dates for TS EAMCET-
Events Dates (Tentative)
Application starts from 4th week of February 2022
Last date of application submission without late fee 1st week of April 2022
Correction period 1st – 2nd week of April 2022
Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 500 2nd week of April 2022
Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 1,000 3rd week of April 2022
Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 5,000 4th week of April 2022
Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs. 10,000 Last week of April 2022
Downloading of admit card 3rd week of April 2022
Exam date 1st week of May 2022
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2022
Here is the complete procedure showing how to fill TS EAMCET 2022 application form:
• Go to the official website
• Click on the ‘apply online’ button.
• Click on the ‘pay registration fee’.
• Fill details regarding payment and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
• Note down the payment reference ID once the payment is successful.
• Click ‘proceed to fill application’ button.
• Fill details in the application form including qualification, address, parent’s details, category details etc. and click ‘save’ button.
• Upload photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg file format.
• Photograph size should be less than 50 kb and signature size should be less than 30 kb.
• Save all details and click on ‘next’ button.
• Recheck and verify all details carefully.
• Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for further procedure.
Here we have compiled all details regarding the application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more. Candidates must fill all details correctly in their application form for TS EAMCET 2022 to avoid rejection of the form. Candidates must check the procedure to fill the application form.
Leave your query regarding TS EAMCET 2022 Application form below.
Write Your Comments