PUCET (Panjab University Common Entrance Test) is conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh. Admission is offered into various UG/ PG courses through this university level entrance test which is held every year. Admission will be offered in various courses in the Engineering, Law, Management, Arts & Humanities, Health & Sciences, etc. Candidates can qualify the entrance test by securing qualifying marks as recommended for admission into various courses. Here we have provided details related to PUCET 2023 application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, preparation tips, etc.
|PUCET 2023 Overview|
|Exam name||PUCET 2023|
|Full form||Panjab University Common Entrance Test|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Courses offered||UG & PG level|
|Organizing body||Panjab University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|PUCET 2023 Exam Date|
|Check the Expected exam date for PUCET 2023 provided below:|
|Schedule||Expected Dates( not confirmed)|
|Online application form release||Third week of May 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||End of June 2023|
|Last date for deposition of fee through online mode||End of June 2023|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature||End of June 2023|
|Admit card||Early July 2023|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form||Early July 2023|
|PUCET 2023 Exam||Mid July 2023|
|Result declaration||End of July 2023|
|For PUCET PG:|
|Schedule||Expected Dates( not confirmed)|
|Online application form starts||Early June 2023|
|Last date for generating Bank Challan||Early July 2023|
|Last date for deposit fee||Early of July 2023|
|Submission of upload the photograph, signature||Mid July 2023|
|Admit card||End of July 2023|
|Last date for submission with late fee of Rs 500/-||End of July 2023|
|Entrance Test||End of July 2023|
|Uploading of answer key and objection||Early July 2023|
|Last date of submission of objection||Early July 2023|
|Uploading the response to the objection||Early July 2023|
|Submission of cross objection||Mid August 2023|
|Result Declaration||End of August 2023|
|Application fee is given for different category are as follow:|
|General category||Rs. 2175/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 1088/-|
|Additional subject (for both general and reserved category)||Rs. 375/- (UG)|
|Rs. 575/- (PG)|
PUCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Know complete PUCET Eligibility criteria details here:
• Nationality: Applying candidate must be an Indian national.
• Age Criteria: Applying candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as of the admission year.
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 12th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
• Qualifying Marks: Passed 12th level securing minimum of 50% marks. Candidates of ST/ SC/ OBC/ PWD category must have secured minimum of 45% marks.
• Qualifying Subjects: Passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry, English subjects and any one subject among Mathematics / Biotechnology/ Biology.
PUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
Check complete PUCET Exam pattern details here-
• Exam mode: The exam will be organized offline.
• Type of Questions: Multiple Choice questions will be asked.
• Duration of Paper: 70 minutes will be provided for each section in the paper. Candidates belonging to PWD category will be provided 20 minutes extra.
• Language of Paper: The paper will be available in English.
• Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded. 0.5 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
PUCET 2023 Preparation Tips
Go through the below given PUCET preparation tips for good performance in the exam:
• Know complete information about PUCET syllabus and exam pattern.
• Students must start their exam preparation early.
• Make a study routine and follow it.
• Make notes of important topics and go through these notes.
• Prepare for the exam from study material which is recommended by experienced students.
• Attempt online or offline mock tests for preparation of exam.
PUCET 2023 Admit Card
The admit card for PUCET will be available for students to download in the fourth week of May 2023. It will be available on the website online. This is the only way to get an admit card.
Through admit card, students will be able to know the details about the exam and appearing candidate. To obtain admit card, students will have to enter their login details.
PUCET 2023 Answer key
After successful completion of exams, students will be able to download the PUCET answer key. It will be available on the website in the second week of June 2023. Candidates will be able to calculate their probable score in the entrance test by using the answer key.
If in case any candidate finds any discrepancy in the answer key, she/he can write a letter to the officials describing the error.
PUCET 2023 Result
PUCET Result will be declared in the second week of June 2023. Login details will be required to be entered by students to check their result. The scorecard will be provided on the website. The result and scorecard will be available online. Candidates will not be provided with a scorecard through any other method.
PUCET 2023 Cut Off
The cut off for PUCET will be the minimum marks which candidates will be required to score in the exam so they can get qualified in the entrance test. The cut off varies for UG and PG courses and for candidates of different categories.
For General candidates the cut off percentage is 15% (18 marks) and for ST/SC/PWD category candidates the cut off percentage is 10% (12 marks). Candidates have to obtain the cut off marks out of total marks (120 marks) to be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
PUCET 2023 Counselling
The Counselling process for PUCET will begin from the month of June 2023. The complete counselling process will be organized online. There will be various rounds in the counselling process.
Candidates will have to register online for counselling and choose their preferred course. Candidates will have to submit their required documents/certificates for the procedure of document verification.
Leave your query about PUCET 2023 below
Write Your Comments