Last date to
Last date for
online fee payment
CLAT 2022 Exam
CLAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following information regarding CLAT 2022 Application Form:
• The application form has been made available from 1st January 2022.
• The last registration date will be till 31st March 2022.
• Applicants can submit the application form online.
• Candidates must provide a valid/ working email ID & phone number in the application form at the time of registration.
• It will be mandatory for candidates to upload scanned images of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format and size.
• The CLAT Application correction facility will be provided for limited time period to make necessary changes in the application details.
• Candidates are advised to take a printout of filled in application form for further use.
• Candidates can submit the application fee online (credit card/ debit card) .
• General/ OBC/ PwD/ SAP category candidates must submit Rs.4000 as application fee.
• The application fee for SC/ ST category candidates is Rs.3000.
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check following CLAT eligibility norms before applying for exam:
UG Law Programme:
• Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th examination with a recognized board or university to be eligible.
• Percentage: General/ OBC category candidates must score 45% marks in the qualifying exam & 40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates to be eligible.
• Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are eligible for the examination. Candidates will have to provide an evidence of passing the qualifying examination at a later stage.
PG Law Programme:
• Qualification: Candidates must have qualified LLB or any other qualifying examination to be eligible for the examination.
• Percentage: General category candidates must score minimum 50% marks, 45% for reserved category candidates to be eligible for the examination.
• Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will be eligible for the examination. Candidates will have to provide evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at a later stage.
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following information regarding CLAT Exam Pattern:
• Exam Mode: CLAT 2022 examination will be organized offline (Pen-paper based) .
• Time Duration: Candidates will be given 2 hours to finish the exam.
• Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
• Questions: 150 questions will be asked in UG & 150 questions in PG exam.
• Medium Language: Questions will be asked in English.
• Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will get 1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Candidates must check following table to know about marks distribution in PG exam:
Programme Subject Marks
PG Law course
Other law subjects such as Contracts, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR etc. 50
Constitutional Law 50
CLAT 2022 Syllabus
CLAT Syllabus includes 6 sections which are English (including comprehension), General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
Candidates must go through complete CLAT syllabus through the information brochure. Some of the topic included in each section is:
• English including comprehension: It includes topics as understanding of the passage & its central theme, meaning of words using therein, fill in the blanks.
• General Knowledge & Current: It will include topics as static general knowledge, question & current affairs, national & international current affairs and much more.
• Mathematics: In this section, candidate’s knowledge related to elementary mathematics will be checked.
• Legal Aptitude: It will include topics as study of law, research aptitude, and problem solving ability.
• Logical Reasoning: It will include variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogism, logical sequences or analogies etc.
CLAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Here we have provided tips & tricks for CLAT preparation:
• Make a proper schedule & follow it.
• Know the exam pattern & syllabus.
• Practice mock test to improve speed of solving question paper.
• Revise regularly for good preparation.
• Maintain a nutritious diet & do yoga.
CLAT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates will be allowed to download CLAT Admit card online. Candidates must use their login credentials to download the admit card. It will be compulsory for all applied candidates to carry hall ticket at the examination centre.
CLAT 2022 Admit card will contain all the information like candidates name, roll no., exam timing, time to reach examination hall, & all the important instructions. It will be mandatory to follow all the given instructions.
CLAT 2022 Answer Key
CLAT 2022 Answer Key will be published by NLUO Cuttack. It will be made available in the month of June 2022. Candidates must visit the website to check answer key. It will be published online.
Using the CLAT answer key, candidates will be able to guess their marks even before the result declaration. It will contain answers to all the questions that were asked in the question paper.
CLAT 2022 Result
The exam conducting authority will announce the CLAT 2022 Result. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number & name. It will be announced in the last week of June 2022.
Result will contain all the information like candidate’s name, roll number, marks secured in each subject, total marks, percentage, & result status (pass or fail).
CLAT 2022 Cut Off
Various factors such as no. of candidates, candidate’s marks scored in the examination, difficulty level of examination and much more will be considered to determine cut off. CLAT 2022 Cut off will be the minimum marks which candidates must score to qualify the examination.
Cut Off will be published after the declaration of the result. Only those candidates will be selected for counselling who will reach the cut-off criteria.
CLAT 2022 Counselling
After the CLAT Result & cut off are announced, the authority will release counselling process. The seat allotment will be done based on ranks, category and no. of available seats. To participate in the CLAT 2022 Counselling process, candidates must submit the counselling fee of Rs. 50, 000 for participation.
It will be compulsory for all category candidates to participate in the counselling process. Admission will be provided to candidates after fee payment & verification of documents.
Leave query regarding CLAT 2022 below.
Write Your Comments