Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) which is a state level entrance exam Official Notification and the Application Form for AUCET 2022 will be released simultaneously on the official website of Andhra University tentatively in the 3rd week of March 2022. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam conducts Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) which is a state level entrance exam. Admission to post-graduate courses is offered by the colleges affiliated with Andhra Univerisity and Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam via this exam.
• The application fee for candidates of General Category is INR 600. Candidates must possess a valid 10+2 certificate to apply for the test.
• AUCET 2022 is conducted in paper pen mode.
• The question paper consisted of 100 objective type questions to be attempted in 90 minutes..
• The minimum pass percentage for general category candidates is 50%.
• AUCET 2022 Admit Card will be released a week before the commencement of exam.
AUCET 2022 Highlights
Exam Name Andhra University Common Entrance Test
Conducting Body Directorate of Admission Andhra University
Official Website audoa.in
Exam Level State
Exam Date May 2022
Exam Mode Offline mode
Courses Offered M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry)
AUCET Helpline 0891-2573441 | firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCET 2022 Exam Dates
The registration and exam dates for AUCET 2022 are decided by the authorities. Here are important dates that are related to the exam-
Release of AUCET 2022 application form March 2022
Closure of online application April 2022
Closure of online application with late fee of Rs 1000 April 2022
AUCET 2022 Form Correction April 2022`
Release of AUCET 2022 Admit card May 2022
AUCET 2022 Exam Date May 2022
Declaration of AUCET 2022 Result June 2022
AUCET 2022 Counselling July 2022
AUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AUCET 2022 as issued by the Directorate of Admission Andhra University is mentioned below:
Nationality and Domicile
• Candidate must be a citizen of India.
• Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
• Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board equivalent to Andhra University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
• Candidates who have appeared/appearing for their final year examination in 2022 are eligible.
• There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2022.
• The maximum eligible age to apply for a fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
How to fill AUCET 2022 Application Form?
The application form can be filled online only. Here are the steps using which candidates can apply for AUCET-
Step 1: Registration
1. Go to the official website www.audoa.in.
2. Fill in personal details like:
o Name of the candidate
o Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
o Candidate’s Mobile No.
o Valid E-Mail id
o Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
o Parent’s Name
o category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
o Aadhaar No
3. Click on Register. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID.
4. Login with the credentials received.
Step 2: Filling up the Application Form for AUCET 2022
1. Click on the link “AUCET 2022 Application Form”.
2. Fill in personal and educational details.
3. Select a security question and answer it.
4. Click on Submit.
5. Download and take a print out of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
Scanned copies of the below mentioned documents must be uploaded by candidates in the application form-
Document to be uploaded
Passport size photograph Migration certificate
10th standard mark sheet 12th class passing mark sheet
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
AUCET 2022 application fee can be paid online using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Application fee based on categories is as follows-
Category Application Fee
General/OBC INR 600
SC/ST/ PH INR 500
AUCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for AUCET 2022 will be released online on the Andhra University’s official website in June 2022. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit cards for the exam by following the below mentioned steps-
1. Go to the official website of Andhra University.
2. Login using Registration No. and Password.
3. Click on Download AUCET 2022 Admit Card.
4. Download and take a printout of the admit card.
5. Paste a passport size photograph on it.
Details on AUCET 2022 Admit card
• Name of the applicant
• Roll number
• Date of Birth
• Details of AUCET 2022 examination
• Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
• Important instructions to be followed on the day of examination.
DISCREPANCY IN ADMIT CARD
Candidates must report to the office of Andhra University located in Vishakhapatnam if there is any discrepancy. Contact can be made about the complaint with the authorities via email or post. The address and email id is -
Visakhapatnam - 530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
AUCET 2022 Exam Centres
• AUCET 2022 will be conducted across 8 cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
• Candidates have to select their preference of centre while filling the application form.
• No request regarding the change of exam centre will be entertained after the submission of application form.
Exam Cities Exam Cities
AUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
. The exam pattern of AUCET 2022 will assist students in preparing better for the exam. Here is an explanation of the AUCET Exam-
• AUCET Entrance Test is conducted offline i.e. it is a pen paper based test.
• Total duration to complete the test is 1 hour 30 minutes
• The questions in the paper are comprised of objective type multiple choice.
• The paper is available in English language
• The questions are asked from the subjects such as Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geology, Humanities & Social Sciences, and English
• For every correct answer, students are awarded 1 mark
• Candidates are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking for wrong attempt
• No marks will be deducted or given for un-attempted questions.
AUCET 2022 Results
• AUCET 2022 Result will be released in June 2022.
• The result will be declared on the official website www.audoa.in as merit list.
• On the basis of results, seats will be allotted to students for various colleges. Candidates can access the results of AUCET 2022 by following the steps mentioned below-:
1. Visit Andhra University official website
2. Check for AUCET 2022 Result on the bottom left corner.
3. Click on “AUCET 2022 result”.
4. The Result will be displayed in the form of Merit List.
5. Download AUCET 2022 Result for future reference.
Details on AUCET 2022 score card
• Name of the candidate
• Roll number of the candidate
• Date of Birth of the candidate
• Total marks of the paper
• Marks secured by the candidate
• Overall cut off category wise
• Total marks scored by the candidate
AUCET 2022 Cut off
The conducting authority has decided on minimum marks that will be required for qualifying AUCET 2022 and they are as follows. Marks will not be rounded off to the nearest whole number. Candidates who score more or equal to the cut off that has been decided are the only ones that will be eligible to participate in further admission process.
Category Minimum Cut off Percentage
AUCET 2022 Tie Breaker Criteria
The below mentioned criteria will be followed to select a candidate if there is a tie between the marks scored by two or more candidates-
• Candidates who secured more marks in their 10+2 examination will be preferred.
• If the tie still exists, candidate older in age shall be given preference.
AUCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling for AUCET 2022 will start in the month of July 2022. The counselling registration can be performed online on audoa.in. After registrations candidates must upload their documents for verification, subsequently, web options are to be filled. Seat allotment result will be announced once the choice filling process is over. The process for counselling for AUCET 2022 is online.
• Candidates who score more than or equal to the stated cut off will be called for AUCET Counselling.
• Candidates have to register on the official website for counselling.
• Candidates will be allotted a date and time slot for counselling category wise.
• Candidates will be allotted colleges on merit cum preference basis.
• To confirm admission in a college and course of their choice, candidates must pay the admission fee within the stipulated time period.
• Candidates must carry the following documents for verification during the counselling session:
Documents for AUCET 2022 Counselling
Valid government id proof AUCET 2022 admit card
AUCET 2022 score card 10th standard mark sheet
12th standard mark sheet Migration certificate
Character certificate Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
Four recent colored passport size photographs Special certificates such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports
Write Your Comments