. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh organises Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) which is a state-level examination.
Candidates gain admission into various government as well as private institutions of Uttar Pradesh. Admissions are offered in the first year of pharmacy, engineering, management, computer application and other courses. Here are details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding UPSEE Application Form 2022.
UPSEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through the following details regarding UPSEE Application Form:
• AKTU/UPTU 2022 application form will get released on the official site online
• Candidates will be able to fill the application form from February 2022.
• The last date to submit the application form will be last week of March 2022.
• Incomplete details in the application form will not be accepted hence candidates must fill all the asked & required details.
• While filling application form candidates must upload passport size photograph & signature.
• Candidates will get a chance to edit incorrect details in the form for a limited time period.
• All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & phone number so it must be valid/ working.
• Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates so it will be mandatory for candidates to fulfil the mentioned norms.
• candidates must take a printout of filled application form for future use.
• UPSEE 2022 application fee will be paid online.
• Candidates will be able to use a credit card, debit card or net banking method.
• General category candidates will have to pay Rs.1300/- whereas application fee for reserved category candidates will be Rs. 650/-.
UPSEE Application Correction
UPSEE 2022 application correction facility will be available online. It will commence from last week of March till the first week of April 2022. correction will be allowed only in a few particulars.
Candidates must verify the details once they have corrected mistakes as it is a one time opportunity to make changes in the form.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria
Here are eligibility norms that the candidates must check before they apply for UPSEE-
• Nationality: Indian national/ NRI/ FN/ PIO category candidates are eligible to apply.
• Age Limit: candidates of all ages are allowed to apply. There is no age limit to apply for UPSEE 2022.
• Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
For B.Tech. course:
• Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent level examination from a recognized board or university.
• Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with anyone from Biology/ Biotechnology/Chemistry/ Technical Vocational subject.
• Percentage: sHe/ he must score minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
For B.Pharm. course:
• Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
• Percentage: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying exam.
• Mandatory subject: sHe/ he must have Physics & Chemistry along with any subject from Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational subject.
For B.Arch. course:
• Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from a recognized board or university.
• Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with anyone from Computer Science/ Biology/Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing/ Technical Vocational subject.
• Percentage: sHe/ he must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
UPSEE 2022 Application Dates
Candidates can check the following table about UPSEE Application Dates:
Events Dates (Tentative)
Application form releases February 2022
Last date to submit application form 4th week of March 2022
Submission of fee 1st week of April 2022
Correction details 4th week of March till 1st week of April 2022
UPSEE 2022 exam 4th week of April till 1stweek of May 2022
How to Apply for UPSEE
Candidates can follow the following step by step procedure for applying for UPSEE:
• Visit the official site
• Select courses.
• Click on the, “Apply” link.
• Provide details such as candidates name, mail ID & phone number.
• Read all the given instructions & tick on, “I agree” option.
• fill academic, qualification & other required details in the form.
• re-check & verify the given details.
• After verification, click on “Final submit” option.
• Upload scanned image of a passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
• Size of the photograph must be between 10 KB to 100 KB.
• Signature’s size must be between 3KB to 40 KB.
• proceed to submit the application fee.
• Once fee is submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
• Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Here we have provided details regarding the UPSEE 2022 Application Form. details related to application form, its fee and eligibility norms have been mentioned. Candidates must ensure that they fulfil all eligibility norms as the form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. We have provided step by step procedure which must be followed to avoid any kind of rejection in the form.
Leave your queries regarding the UPSEE 2022 Application Form below.
Write Your Comments