.The Jammu and Kashmir board of professional entrance examination conducts JKCET. It is conducted every year and is a state-level examination. Candidates get admission in B.Tech and B.E. courses etc via this exam. Various institutes of J&K offer admissions. Here we have provided complete details about JKCET 2022 including application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
Important Dates for JKCET 2022
Here are important dates for JKCET 2022-
Events Dates (Tentative)
Release of notification Last week of January 2022
Starting of application form 1st week of February 2022
Last date to submit applications Last week of March 2022
Admit card 2nd week of April 2022
JKCET 2022 exam date Last week of April 2022
Declaration of result 2nd week of May 2022
Counselling starts from Month of June 2022
Application Form for JKCET 2022
Here are complete details of application form for JKCET 2022-
• Application form will be available online
• The application form is open to be filled by candidates from the first week of February 2022.
• Details like educational, personal and communication, etc will be required to be filled.
• Passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature in the prescribed format will be required to be uploaded.
• Passport image should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
• Application fee is open to be submitted till the last week of March 2022.
• Candidate is advised to print the application form and secure it for further admission procedure.
• Application Fee can be paid online
• Application Fee is Rs.1200 for all categories of candidates.
• Candidates can pay their application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2022
Here are the eligibility criterias for JKCET 2022-
• Nationality: Indian citizenship is necessary.
• Age Limit: Candidate should be of 17 years as on 31st December 2022. There is no upper age limit to apply.
• Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
• Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% (45% marks for reserved category candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
• Subjects: Candidates must have passed with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
• Appearing: Candidates who are appearing in their final year are eligible to apply.
Exam Pattern of JKCET 2022
Here we have mentioned details about the exam pattern of JKCET 2022-
• Exam Mode: Examination is conducted offline (pen or paper mode)
• Time Duration: 3 hours
• Type of Questions: Objective type questions are asked in the examination.
• Total Questions: 60 questions.
• Marking Scheme: 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
• Negative Marking: 0.25 marks are deducted for each incorrect answer.
Here are details of the distribution of questions and marks below:
Subjects Questions Marks
Chemistry 60 60
Physics 60 60
Mathematics 60 60
Total 180 180
Syllabus for JKCET 2022
The Syllabus of JKCET 2022 is based on 11th & 12th level. Here are some important topics of the subjects:
Chemistry: Chemical equilibrium, solutions, chemical kinetics, redox reactions and electrochemistry, solid-state and state of matter, periodic properties, surface chemistry, the chemistry of representative elements, coordination chemistry, transition element including lanthanides etc.
Physics: Electromagnetic waves, optics, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, optics, atoms and nuclei, electronic devises, communication system, magnetic effects of current and magnetism, communication system, current electricity etc.
Mathematics: Matrix and determination, trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions, limit, continuity and differentiation, straight lines and conic sections, vector and three-dimensional geometry, sets, relations and functions, sequence and series etc.
Preparation Tips for JKCET 2022
Here are some preparation tips and tricks for preparing for JKCET 2022:
• Candidates should be aware of the complete exam pattern and syllabus.
• Basic concept of the candidate must be clear.
• Prepare notes of important topics and revise them
• Make a time table and give every subject ample study time.
• Take mock tests and practice with past question papers.
• Exercise regularly and practise yoga to stay fit.
Admit Card for JKCET 2022
The admit card for JKCET 2022 will be released online. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the second week of April 2022 by using their date of birth and application number.
Admit card is not sent by post or any other method to the candidates. Candidates will be required to bring a photo ID proof along with their admit card to the examination hall. Candidates are advised to check all details like name, date and time, roll number, registration number, etc. on the admit card.
Answer Key of JKCET 2022
The answer keys for JKCET 2022 will be released a few days after the exam. Candidates can check the answer key online. Candidates can estimate their exam scores based on the answer key.
If candidates have any objections to the answers provided in the answer key, they can submit them. A fee will be required to be paid for submitting objections. After objections are evaluated and accepted, a final answer key will be released by the authorities.
Result of JKCET 2022
The result of JKCET 2022 will be announced in the second week of May 2022. Candidates can check their results online. The results will be released based on a merit list.
Candidates can check their name and roll number in the merit list. Candidates who shall reach the minimum qualifying marks will be selected for the merit list. The candidates then will be called for counselling as per their ranks.
Counselling for JKCET 2022
The counselling for JKCET 2022 will start in the month of June 2022. Candidates who were in the merit list will be called for counselling process. Counselling will be conducted online.
Original documents will need to be submitted by candidates for verification. Without verification of documents, seats will not be allotted to candidates. Counselling fee of Rs. 1500 will be required to be paid by candidates.
Here are the documents that will be required for verification:
• 10th mark sheet and certificate
• 12th mark sheet and certificate
• Birth certificate
• Residence certificate
• JKCET 2022 admit card
• JKCET 2022 result
• Photo ID proof
• Category certificate
Leave your queries about JKCET 2022 below.
Write Your Comments