COMEDK UGET, Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) organises this undergraduate entry evaluation (UGET) annually. Candidates can gain admission into UG engineering programme by means of this state level UG entrance test. Admission into architecture will be performed on the basis of NATA Scores. Candidates successfully qualifying the examination by procuring cut marks off will be qualified for admission into engineering colleges located in Karnataka. Here we've supplied details about COMEDK UGET 2022 Application form, dates, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
Exam Dates of COMEDK UGET 2022
Here are tentative exam dates for COMEDK UGET for various events-
Events Dates 2022 (Tentative)
Availability of COMEDK UGET Application February 2022
Mock Test availability 3rd week of February 2022
Last date to apply 3rd week of April 2022
Admit Card release 1st week of May 2022
COMEDK UGET 2022 exam 2nd week of May 2022
Release of Provisional Answer Key 3rd week of May 2022
Challenging of Answer key last date 3rd week of May 2022
Availability of Final Answer key 4th week of May 2022
Announcement of result & scorecard release Last week of May 2022
Starting of Counselling In the month of June 2022
Application Form for COMEDK UGET 2022
Here candidates can assess the application form details for COMEDK UGET 2022-
• The Application process for COMEDK UGET 2022 has begun from February 2022.
• Students will be able to apply till the third week of April 2022.
• The complete application process will be carried out online through the link provided on the website.
• The steps involved in the COMEDK UGET application process will be – Online Registration & filling of application, uploading necessary documents, selecting the exam centre and making application fee payment.
• The application form must be correctly & completely filled and submitted duly before the last date.
• Correction facility will be provided by authority to rectify mistakes in the form.
• Students must fill complete details in the application form correctly as no correction will be allowed later in the application.
• Payment Mode: Debit/credit card or net banking method can be used by the applicants to pay the application fee.
• Applicants have to pay application fee of Rs.1300 + GST & Convenience charges.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2022
Students must go through the following eligibility norms for COMEDK UGET before applying for it-
• Applying students have to be citizens of India.
For UG Engineering Course:
• Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
• Qualifying Subjects: Students should have passed 12th level with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
• Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have procured 45% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in 12th level.
For UG Architecture Course:
• Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed 12th level/ 2nd PUC/10+3 Diploma from a recognized Central or State Board or University.
• Qualifying Subjects: Candidate in the qualifying exam must have passed the exam with Mathematics as compulsory subject along with other subjects.
• Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the qualifying exam must have passed with 50% marks (40% for ST/SC/OBC candidates of Karnataka State).
• NATA Scores: Student must have qualified NATA 2022 securing the cut off.
Exam Pattern of COMEDK UGET 2022
Below we have provided details about the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2022-
• Exam Date: COMEDK UGET 2022 exam will be held in the 2nd week of May 2022.
• Exam Mode: The test will be conducted online.
• Paper Language: The exam paper will be in English.
• Number & Type of Questions: The paper will consist of 180 MCQs.
• Time Duration: 3 hours.
• Subjects: The paper will contain questions from the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
• Total Marks: The exam will be of 180 marks with each segment of 60 marks.
• Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer. Negative marking will not be given for incorrect answers.
Here is the distribution of number of questions and marks for the subjects coming in the exam:
Subjects Number of Questions Maximum Marks
Physics 60 60
Mathematics 60 60
Chemistry 60 60
Total 180 questions 180 marks
Syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2022
The syllabus of COMEDK UGET is set by COMEDK Karnataka each year. The Syllabus for the examination will contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can prepare for the examination from the recommended Topics in the above mentioned subjects studied from the 12th standard / 2nd PUC. Candidates can check the complete syllabus details online on the website.
Preparation Tips for COMEDK UGET 2022
Here are various preparation tips for COMEDK UGET exam:
• Go through the complete exam pattern, syllabus & marking scheme.
• Try mock tests for greater exam preparation and improve your preparation.
• Create a study routine for the exam and follow it properly for better results.
• Students should prepare notes while studying for the exam. Students must revise these notes regularly.
• Solve sample papers and past year’s papers for practise.
• Study for the exam from highly recommended source materials.
Admit Card of COMEDK UGET 2022
The admit card for COMEDK UGET 2022 will be released for the exam in the first week of May 2022. It will be released online on the website. Candidates can download the admit card but inputting their login credentials- User Id & Password.
Students must exhibit their admit cards along with a photo id proof on the day of the exam for verification. It is an essential document and will be required to sit for the exam.
Answer Key for COMEDK UGET 2022
The answer key for COMEDK UGET 2022 will be available in the third week of May 2022. The provisional answer key will be released by the board online on the website.
If there is a discrepancy in the provisional answer key, it can be contested. The final answer key will be published in the fourth week of May 2022 after the challenges are approved by the authority.
Students can use the answer key to compute their marks and determine their chances of qualifying in the exam.
Result of COMEDK UGET 2022
The result of COMEDK UGET 2022 will be declared in the last week of May 2022. The result can be checked by students online and the score card can be downloaded from the website online as well. The rank card/ scorecard issued will display details of Candidate’s name, date of birth, registration number, test score, roll number, rank and qualifying status etc.
Students must input their login details to know the results and obtain the scorecard. Merit list will be published along with the results where the shortlisted candidates will be named who will continue on to the counselling process.
Counselling for COMEDK UGET 2022
The entire counselling procedure and schedule of COMEDK UGET 2022 will be provided on the website in June 2022. The phases in the counselling process will include – Registration, fee payment of counselling, entry of options and locking, mock allotment, allotment of seats and document verification.
During the counselling process students will be required to show all necessary documents for verification. The counselling for COMEDK UGET 2022 will be held offline.
Leave questions concerning COMEDK UGET 2022 below.
Write Your Comments